Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Weekend in Review

Dean and I had a good weekend. He was excited that we didn't go shopping all day Saturday like last weekend! We played racquetball on Saturday and Sunday for a total of 3 hours! I was sore for a little bit, but I'm feeling better now!

We made dinner for the Lynch's! Dean worked on some lasaugna and I made Alice's OJ Cake! YUMMY!!! Both turned out very good, but it was a lot of work and a LOT of dishes to wash! I swear I washed one knife 5 different times!!

We went back to Haygood Sunday. We're going to look into Sunday School classes there and see what they have to offer.

Yesterday was a rough day. At least I got to talk to Lorie for a bit in the evening! YAY! But, last night or early this morning actually, around 2:30am, I managed to somehow to scratch my arm with my thumbnail. It's right behind my elbow and I can't see it unless I look at it in the mirror. It's pretty wide and it hurts!!! Owwie owwie owwie!

Here's hoping today is better!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby! How in the world were you sleeping with your thumb on your elbow? I know Dean must be hard to sleep with, but tell him to move over. You must have been scrunched up and arms crossed.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a better day, Heather!

I'm sure Atlanta is looking lovely now, with all the fall colors starting to come out. :-)

Glad you liked the poem. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, did you have a better day. Hope all is pretty healed up by now.

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! I got to talk to Eggie!

Sorry about the latest owwie! I was walking through the revolving glass door at the school and managed to bang my head against it going in. It was waaay too early in the AM, and the security guard inside looked at me strange. But it left more of a bruised ego than a scratched arm. I'm just glad a lot of people weren't around to see it, else I'd take the scratched arm over the bruised ego. But I think you won this one (because of course our battle scars should always be a competition).

Ah, enough procrastination. Later! :-)