Happy Halloween Eve!!
Dean and I are carving pumpkins! I will have to post some pictures later. We took our digital camera back to Best Buy AGAIN since it still isn't working right, so...we'll have to find a way to take pictures of them. They're cute!
We're working hard trying to get things ready for my mom and dad to visit!! YAY! They're flying to Florida to visit my aunt and go to the FSU and UVA game. They have a layover in Atlanta, so they decided to make it a little longer. They'll be here Wednesday evening until Friday. I'm soooo excited! I haven't seen them since we moved in mid-August. Even though I have to work my normal schedule this week, it'll still be nice to have them here. YAY!
I still have a little cough, but I think my Bronchitis is mostly gone.
Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment