Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shopping Spree!

I have the best husband in the world!!

Since we couldn't go to the MercyMe concert on Saturday, he took me shopping!!! We went to a shopping strip, a shopping mall AND a shopping outlet!! YAY!!! We shopped until we dropped! In the end, we didn't buy a lot. I got a pair of pants and we got Dean 5 shirts! There was a big sale on these really nice tshirts. Since Dean wears them year round, it was a great deal!

We also went to Applebee's so I could get some of their boneless wings that I love.

Finally, we went to see the new movie, Open Season. It was a pretty good movie.

Today, we went back to Haygood Memorial UMC. It was nice to celebrate World Communion Sunday with them. They're selling pumpkins like my church did one time. They have a lot going on at that church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful time shopping. I miss going with you. I guess Dean did need more shirts. One pair of slacks is a record for you. I get to go with the girls the 14th. I'll let you know how I do. Love you much!

Heather said...

"We bought Dean 5 t-shirts"??? I remember having very little to do with the process :-P

And yes, one couple at Haygood did remember us. It was kinda cool :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun... particularly when "it was a great deal" is why you got the shirts... :-P