Monday, October 16, 2006

Steak and Potatoes

Today I had a major breakthrough to the program that I have been working on for over a week now. Apparently, after one of my coworkers and I worked on it for a few hours today, we came to the conclusion that it was working correctly! All this time, it was working. The hardware I was using was the problem. On the one hand, I'm happy it's working. On the other, I'm so mad that it was working the whole time!!

Dean is officially on "fall break" this week. That means, he's still sitting in the lab doing research. Poor grad students. I went to pick him up from school after work today because it was raining. It was so much nicer not having to watch out for students running in front of me driving down the road.

Dean and I are making steak and potatoes for dinner! Yum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE thought it was working because we have a very smart Daughter. Way to go Hev.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! I can just see your hair curling even more with all the stress of a properly running program!