Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good Things!

Happy Birthday Megan!!! =)

I'm feeling better and better each day! I'm still coughing a good deal, but it could be worse. I'm glad I have my miracle cough medicine for nighttime. I don't know if Dean would put up with me coughing all night long. I'll be 100% in no time!

Dean said his test went well today. It was part 2 of the test he took on Tuesday. He said it was a lot easier! Yay!

I forgot to mention this the other day when I heard the good news, but...If you guys can remember back in May, my poor car (with me in it of course) got into a fight with an 18-wheeler. I know it was his fault, but no charges were filed and I had to pay a $500 deductable to get my car fixed. My insurance company paid the rest of the money to fix my car. The insurance was fighting with the truck driver's insurance to get our money back since it was his fault. Well...I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!! I'm so excited!!! It sort of feels like an ending to the whole accident. It will forever be in my memory though, I am so very careful out there on the roads at all times. I still get a little scared when I pass an 18-wheeler. But YAY for my money back!!! Too bad when I got it in the mail, I also received...bills. Such is life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all thought that Canadian driver and his truck was at fault. Hurrah for State Farm insurance. They are not the sissies I had thought. You need to plug that mail box so the bills will stop.