I just love lazy Saturday's. Dean and I slept in then got ready and went out to do a little shopping and grocery shopping. We're sitting here at home getting some things done around the house and watching some tv. Life is good! We're going over the the Lynch's for dinner and games tonight.
I'm so glad it's the weekend. I had a rather frustrating week at work this week and Dean has been busy with school work. He didn't get home until late Friday night.
My arm is looking better and better each day, but it's itching like crazy!!! Dean keeps taking good care of it. He's so good to me!
I got gas for $1.96 this week!!!! YAY!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for calling and checking up on Dear Ole Dad since Mom is out of town. It would have been a lazy Saturday for me but had to work. I bought gas today for $1.99
Love You Dad
Post a Comment