HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE!!!! :-)
Today I FINALLY finished the program I have been working on for awhile! YAY!! I ended up helping the person from Japan since he's on that program too. I'm going to start the final training program tomorrow. It's suppose to be easier now that I have this one done. We'll see.
I've been having problems with my right eye. I just think I need a new contacts since I haven't been to the eye doctor for about a year now. I have an appointment on Saturday. Until then, I'm sporting the glasses. They are better on my eyes. I'm going to ask the doctor about what I can do since I sit in front of a computer all day.
Not much else new here. I feel like I talk about me more than Dean on here. He's still working hard at school. He did really well on his first test this semester. I'm so proud of him!
We miss all of our friends and family. My mom and dad are having a layover in Atlanta on their way to Florida in 2 weeks. They're turning it into a Wed-Fri visit!! I can't wait to see them! It's going to be so much fun! We hope everyone is doing well! Send us an email and update us on how you are!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Bonnie
Glad the mean ole program is finally over. When you finish the next one do you have to go to work? Ha
Get those eyes taken care of; mine are blurry sometimes but I am old. Go Dean, on those exams.
Post a Comment