Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend Fun!

I GOT MORE LIVEWIRE!!!! I am sooooo spoiled! Thank you Mom and Dad!!!

Dean and I went out on Friday night with Matt and Lisa. We went to eat at the Cheesecake Bistro and got free dessert!! They didn't have my favorite kind, but what we got was good anyway. We then went to see Employee of the Month. It was pretty good.

Saturday we went to the eye doctor. I had been having problems with my right eye and we found out that it has gotten a little worse. So, I orderend new contacts and everything will be fine! Everyone was nice at the eye doctors, so that was good. We had a good Saturday with grocery shopping and racquetball. There was one really good game where it was really close!

Today we woke up early and went to Sunday School and then the service. It was pretty nice.
Dean took me to the new Walmart today! It was nice to be back in a Walmart. It looks pretty much like other Walmarts, but it has a different feel to it. This afternoon we played more racquetball and we're attempting to make another Chicken Pot Pie tonight. I can't wait to eat it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would have NEVER eat chicken pot pie if I had made it. Dean has really changes your taste in food.

Anonymous said...

You would have NEVER eat chicken pot pie if I had made it. Dean has really changed your taste in food. I had to change changes to changed!

Anonymous said...

More livewire? you must be bouncing off the walls. :-P

Anonymous said...

Your mom and dad is here. I am trying to make them behave. Your mom is reading 90 minutes in Heaven. I am going to make your dad read 34 minutes in Hell.