I'm feeling better today than yesterday. I am starting the coughing thing though, which is wearing me out physically and making my chest hurt. Thank goodness I have some of that miracle cough medicine that works well with me. My appetite is back, so that's always a good thing. I made it through a full day at work even though I was a little slow at getting things done.
Dean and I both had a pretty rough day. Dean had a big test today that he thinks he did well on, but it took a lot to get through it. It sounded like he overworked his brain a bit. I left work, had to get gas and pick up my contacts. On the way to the contact place, I got lost. I had never gone there from work. Turns out my directions were just crazy and a call to my husband got me on the right road. Thank goodness for the computer! I ended up getting home around 7! After a little bit of dinner and GILMORE GIRLS, I started to feel a lot better! :-)
2 comments:
Oh thank heaven for husbands. That is what I tell your mom all the time.
My baby lost in Atlanta!!!!! Oh if I had known that, I would have been scared out of my wits. Thank you Dean for getting her back home safely.
So glad your exams went well. You're one smart son!!!!
I'll be down Wednesday to give you more pointers. Love you both!!!
Post a Comment