Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Third Georgian Joins the Family

Hey guys, its Dean. Yay for my first actual post on this blog =D

Anyways, just wanted to report that my Camry has officially become a Georgian along with Heather and I. That leaves Heather's Camry as the only remaining Virginian. Its sad and exciting at the same time. Oh, and my car looks so weird without a license plate on the front of it! No state inspections, no front license plates, a separate office from the DMV that handles driver's license stuff... Georgia is so weird!! But anyways, if I ever remember, I'll try to get a pic at some point so all the photo-y people out there can see it. Look forward to it ;-)

One last note, I'm gonna try to start writing things on here from now on, so you guys will get to play a little game of Guess the Author, hehe. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time you send out a message. Heather works, cooks, cleans, and bloggs. Poor girl!

Anonymous said...

Well my guess is Dean wrote this blog because Heather was preparing dinner this evening

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! Go Mr. Kyle!

Wow, Dean, they really do things odd down there... No state inspection?!
I knew I always liked the south. :-)

Anonymous said...

The world waits to hear where you went to church this week. You did, didn't you?

Arana