Monday, September 11, 2006

Pictures!

So yeah, we had another baking night tonight. It was special cause we baked two things =D

The first was the aforementioned apple pie. It looks pretty darn good, especially given that it was our first ever try. Take a look!


Not half bad, huh? I didn't think to fold the dough over so it could layer all nice and fancy like. Oh well, there's always next time, and it tasted wonderful, so who cares bout the crust, hehe.

As for the second desert, what does one do with with left over pie crust? Well, if you're a Lewis, you sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar and just a touch of butter and bake it along with the pie. Dunno what you call it, but it taste great. Found out that 12 min is just about perfect :)


I did think to layer this over while I was prepping it, so it came out just perfect. I think it was my best first try yet, hehe. But anyways, that does it for the pics. Don't get too jealous, hehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called sugar pie!

M

Anonymous said...

I guess we know who's making pie for Christmas dinner.

d

Anonymous said...

Eating pie and going to the gym is defeating the purpose for going to the gym. The pie did look good.

Mom

Heather said...

So are you suggesting we should just skip the gym and eat pie all the time? :P