I filled up at a gas station for $2.29!!!! I can't belive I'm actually calling that cheap, but it's a lot better than what I have been seeing around here!
Today was a very very exciting day!!! I got my first real pay check from AMI!!! Dean and I are rich!!! Well, not exactly, but it was nice to feel like it for a minute...until the mail arrived and there are bills... So this is what growing up is all about! :-P
A few people have mentioned that wanted to comment, but they didn't know how. All you have to do is at the end of the post, click on comments. Another screen will come up and you type the comment in the box and click other under choose an identity. All you have to put is your name or nickname and click publish your comment. That's it! :-) Thanks for your comments! Keep 'em coming!
1 comment:
Maybe you will recieve a paycheck and not too many bills. Now you see why mom and dad said next pay check we might be able to get this or that for you. By the way Heather wrote this message.
Post a Comment