We have started a new chapter in our lives! After 6 wonderful years in Atlanta we have moved to Vermont! Dean finished his PhD at Georgia Tech and was offered a great job with IBM in Burlington, Vermont. Follow us as we set up our new home and learn to live in the beautiful green mountains!
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I WON!
I finally won a game of racquetball against Dean!!! It wasn't actually a full game...we had to stop because our time was over for the court, but still!! I won!!!! YAY!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hahahaha!!
Congrats, Heather! *hehe*
hmmm...from all this excitment, am I to guess this is a rare occurance?
Heather you won no matter how long you played, you still won. You need to play when he is sick or something, that is the way I beat your mom in tennis. hehe
2 comments:
hahahaha!!
Congrats, Heather! *hehe*
hmmm...from all this excitment, am I to guess this is a rare occurance?
ooorrr maybe it's just the first of many. ;-)
Heather you won no matter how long you played, you still won. You need to play when he is sick or something, that is the way I beat your mom in tennis. hehe
Post a Comment