Saturday, September 23, 2006

First Day of Fall

It really doesn't feel like the first day of fall here in Atlanta. It's 85 degrees and sunny! I hate to see summer go since it was a wonderful summer!! But...I welcome fall since I love the cooler temperatures. It's going to be nice to see what Atlanta looks like in the Fall.

Dean and I have been watching Gilmore Girls all week!! We went to the gym once this week and are getting ready to go with the Lynch's in about an hour. They're fixing dinner tonight and we're going to play games again! It's fun!

It was really good to see some more people commenting on the journal! I really enjoy hearing from you guys!! Keep it up! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fall here today also and the temperature was 84. It's good to see grammy and gramps back home again safe.

Anonymous said...

It looks like we're going to be in the mid-70's and then upper 60's here in Baltimore for the next week. I'm sooo excited!!! I love the smell of fall!

Anonymous said...

I've about finished season 5 of GG. Can't wait for season 6 when you're done with it of course. Miss you all. Lots of love.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

So how did the great rematch go? :-P It doesn't really seem much like fall here either, but I did see some maples trees starting to turn, so I guess it's right around the corner. Of course I'm still goingto have to mow the lawn a couple more times... *grumble grumble*