We have started a new chapter in our lives! After 6 wonderful years in Atlanta we have moved to Vermont! Dean finished his PhD at Georgia Tech and was offered a great job with IBM in Burlington, Vermont. Follow us as we set up our new home and learn to live in the beautiful green mountains!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Gilmore Girls!
I'm sooooo excited!!! Today Gilmore Girl's Season 6 DVD came out and I bought it!! I'm watching the episodes right now. Season 7 comes on tv either next week or the next, so I better catch up! For some reason, they didn't show the current season of GG last year in Richmond, so I missed out on a little, but I'm playing catch up now and having a LOT of fun!!!! YAY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello, Heather and Dean. You looked so pretty on your wedding day. I am so sorry I never got to speak with you two, but when you have a crying kid on your hip, you sorda wanna skip as quick as you can. hehe.
Peyton turned one in July and started walking last week, along with getting his 8th tooth. I turn a year older this Thursday. Am I 40? hehe. I feel like it. We are moving next week, so it has been crazy around here, but looking forward to having a place of our own, finally! You guys will have to come stay with us! Sorry, I am making this a letter but thought I would tell you what was going on, I don't have a email address, and Mom gave me your site. It is so cute by the way, I enjoyed reading your entries. Sabin and I have a website on www.bebo.com. I have tons of pics of Peyton,Sabin and I. Even some of family, to go directly to it, it's : http://www.bebo.com/invite/1912913666a682087337b229
Well, I love you guys and glad your happy and well. Write me soon. get_it_aight@yahoo.co.nz Love you. Ashley
We're updating Grammy on how to do this.
dad
We missed you at dinner.
Grammy
Did you get all your wedding gifts?
Hey, Heather! The apartment looks beautiful! I wish I could watch some Gilmore Girls with you! :-)
Love from Baltimore,
Lorie
Post a Comment