My name has officially changed!! YAY! It was a little sad, but I'm very happy with my new name. It'll take awhile to get use to, but it will become second nature, I'm sure.
Dean and I went to the DMV today. They call it DDS around here though, Department of Drivers Services or something like that. We missed the building because it wasn't that obvious where it was. We went in and came back out still Virginia residences. Apparently they needed proof that we live here, so we'll have to go back tomorrow.
We took a long drive to another county today in search of a Wal-mart. Turns out, the directions took us to a neighborhood with no Wal-marts. Shopping is definitely difficult around here. Not anything like Richmond.
I got rid of another box today!! I also found some kitchen utensils that I thought I lost. I remembered that we put them in Dean's toolbox when we were packing up, so it was nice to find those again.
Dean's reading a paper for his research professor and I'm having fun catching up with things online. Life is good. We're doing great! :-)
**On a side note, I found out that the spell check isn't working right on this online journal, so...if you see any mistakes, that's why!**
No comments:
Post a Comment