Today Dean and I went to the bank and changed his account to a joint account! Yay! I got to put my new name on the account. We haven't officially changed my name because we were waiting on the certified copy of the marriage certificate. We got that today in the mail, so we'll be running around doing official stuff the rest of this week. Dean has his first classes tomorrow. He has to be up and at class at 9:30am. That's going to be a change for us!
We went to an Atlanta Braves game tonight! We are learning how everything is run during a game so we'll know the best places to be and the right roads to take. The Braves beat the Pittsburg Pirates 3-0! GO BRAVES!!!
2 comments:
Go Braves. I knew you would turn that team around.
Jacque is having heart surgery this morning. Keep her in your prayers.
Hope you get Dean off to school OK.
I'm feeling some better. Yesterday was terible, thought I would go to the doctor, but i"m much better today and will wait and see how I feel. Love you!
MOM
I should have read your Richmond to Atlanta before I wrote the E-Mail. All my questions were answered.
I Love You
Dad
Post a Comment