Today was our first Sunday in our new apartment, so we decided to find a church to attend. Dean found one online that might have a softball team in the fall! It was Second Ponce de Leon Baptist Church (www.spdl.org). It was a HUGE church with a BIG choir. They are even on TV! They had a nice message and the people seemed friendly. I think we are going to check out another church next Sunday so we can compare. Matt and Lisa were there. That is the church Lisa is working at.
We finally got most of our clothes into closets. There are still a few boxes around, but I think I can get dressed without looking through a box tomorrow! YAY!
2 comments:
I am glad to hear you guys are doing so well down in Atlanta, but you are definately missed!!!
i'm so glad you have a journal again, you havent used your other one for a lonng time! :) i missss you guys!! church just wasn't the same yesterday! but i am glad you both are doing well! :)
Post a Comment