I learned something new about my husband the other day. He loves me so much that sometimes when he's singing a song in his head, he'll replace the "I" with "you" in order to sing about me. Sometimes...it just doesn't work out the way it should.
So Dean and I were walking to go see the Atlanta Thrashers play when he starts chuckling to himself. When I inquired about what was so funny, he told me that he was singing the song "I'll Fly Away" in his head. He then went on to say that he got to the chorus and it came out, "When YOU die, hallelujah by and by..." He continued his chuckling while I stopped dead in my tracks. No pun intended.
Dean still insists this is a sweet thing that he does. Can you feel the love?
1 comment:
Heather, I loved your blog!!! Your Mom came and she showed me how to get your BLOGS!!!! Thinking of you!!
Post a Comment