We have started a new chapter in our lives! After 6 wonderful years in Atlanta we have moved to Vermont! Dean finished his PhD at Georgia Tech and was offered a great job with IBM in Burlington, Vermont. Follow us as we set up our new home and learn to live in the beautiful green mountains!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
So Proud of My Aunt
As some of you may know, I'll be celebrating my birthday on the 13th. Well, today I officially received my first birthday card, and, believe it or not, it was from my Aunt Jean!! Now, while I'm not sure this heals the scars left by over two decades of late birthday cards, it is certainly a step in the right direction, and I have high hopes for future birthdays. Love you Jean :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dean,
I will certainly try to always be on time with your birthday card. I don't think you need any more scars.
Post a Comment