Just a note to everyone: the couple I'm staying with has left for a three-week tour of South America. As part of the preparations for their trip, they put a freeze on their mail delivery. That means I won't be receiving any mail up here for three weeks... Well, technically I can, but it involves me driving down to the post office and digging through a giant pile of frozen mail to find my letters, which most of you can probably guess I won't be doing :P
For the adventuresome among you, you can try mailing stuff to my work address:
1) Packages:
Dean Lewis
1101 Kitchawan Rd, Rt 134
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
2) Mail:
Dean Lewis
PO Box 218
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Of course, if you want to guarantee delivery, just send it to Heather in Atlanta. That's probably easiest on all of us :P
No comments:
Post a Comment