I had a great weekend! I got to play hostess to some family and friends. On Friday, Mom & Dad met me at work and we went out to lunch. I finished up working for the day and headed home. Lorie and David J showed up around dinner time. We had a big dinner. Our apartment was bursting at the seams with people and it was wonderful! We played cards and then walked around the campus. Saturday morning, Lorie and David J had to leave early for a wedding in Savannah. Mom, Dad & I went to an outlet mall and had a good time looking around. When we came home, we played a card game that they play a lot with their neighbor called Hand & Foot. It is a really fun game! We played a lot this weekend. Unfortunately beginners luck wasn't with me, but maybe next time! Sunday we went to church and to see the double decker Kohls!!! Mom & I absolutely love Kohls! Mom & Dad left this morning when I went to work. The apartment feels different now since it's empty. Thank you so much, Mom, Dad, Lorie and David J for visiting. I had a wonderful weekend and it really meant a lot to me.
Next weekend I'm heading up to NY to see Dean! We're also going to celebrate our 2 year anniversary!!! Can you believe it's been that long?? :-)
2 comments:
One week later . . .
You're such a good hostess! I had a lot of fun seeing where the Eggie lives, and seeing Dean's school. It was a really nice time! I hope I get to visit again!!!
~Lorie
"Living in the Sweet Virginia Breeze" is playing. Makes me think of you!
Post a Comment