Thursday, June 26, 2008

Update!

Happy Birthday Rachel!

I posted the pictures from our New York City trip. I didn't post them here because there are way too many, so you can check them out at this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/hmlewis06/NYC

Please continue to keep my Grandma in your prayers. She is making an appointment to go see a heart specialist soon. The only thing about where she lives is the heart specialist will be 2 or so hours away so it's quite a trip to see a doctor.

Dean's car is still leaking oil. :-( We thought everything was fixed before he left Atlanta. We've put a lot of money into that car lately and it just keeps letting us down. Dean and I have been praying that it will get us through for a couple more years, but it is not looking good right now. I'm not sure what we're going to do. He's taking it back in to the shop today. Haven't heard what's wrong with it this time.

We finally got some rain this morning in Atlanta. It has been so dry and we really really need it. Possible storms are in the forecast for the rest of the week and weekend so I hope we get some rain!

I think that's all the updates right now. Life is feeling really unorganized for me right now and I don't like being unorganized. I hope that I will be able to get some things sorted out this weekend. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really great. I feel like I have been to New York. Now i don't have to go!!!! Too much for me anyway! I'm a country girl!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Heather! It looks like you had a lovely time in NY, I keep an eye open for you in hopes that maybe we would pass on the street (however unlikely that is in the HUGE city). Anyway, I wanted to tell you that the cool green top building you refer to in so many pictures is the Woolworth building...just in case you wanted to be enlightened! Its pretty cool and about 90 years old....plus Mr. Woolworth who contracted builders paid for the building in CASH, back in the day--it is crazy! Anyway, that is my fun fact for you!!! :) I love the structure of it too, so I made my friends walk downtown to see it!

~Laura

Lorie said...

Cool pics! I was bracing myself for a smart comment about the pink building, but you thankfully spared me.

I hope your weekend went well!