Happy Birthday Isabella!! :-)
Dean and I are getting ready to leave for New York! Our first leg of the trip will put us in Richmond sometime around 6pm tonight for a family dinner. Then, tomorrow, we'll take the second leg to somewhere near Yorktown Heights, NY. On Monday, Dean will take me to the White Plains airport and I'll be flying back to Atlanta. Please pray for safe travel and not too much traffic.
It is going to be a tough trip. I really hate being apart from Dean. I'm honestly not looking forward to living in Atlanta without him, but...I am extremely proud of my husband and I am so excited for this wonderful opportunity that he has been offered. I know that I will be fine living by myself for awhile and I have some visitors lined up to visit me and I'll be able to go up to New York and visit. I've never been to New York, so I'm really looking forward to it. Don't worry...it will not turn me into a Yankees or Mets fan. I am a Braves fan through and through.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Be safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment