Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday!

Happy Birthday Geoff! :-)

Three years ago today, Dean and I graduated from VCU! I can't believe it was 3 years ago!! Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

Dean and I have decided to leave this weekend for New York. We're still wrapping up some odds and ends. We'll leave Saturday morning and spend the night in Richmond. Sunday morning we'll drive the rest of the way. On Monday, I'll be flying back to Atlanta. Please pray for us for a safe trip and for emotional soundness. It feels like forever ago when Dean was in Atlanta and I was in Richmond, but I do remember how much it hurt leaving him. I know that everything will be fine, it will just be difficult.

Please also pray for Dean's granddad. He went to the hospital last night with an A-fib. Apparently that's when a part of your heart flutters. They got him into the hospital in time. Today they did a heart catherization and replaced one of the stents he had put in a little over a year ago. The A-fib cleared up and he'll be in the hospital a few more days, but he'll be okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing so much traveling this summer!