Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pictures - Graduation Weekend

Here are the pictures I've been promising...

From Sara's Graduation Party:

Pink Calico Cat with Cap & Gown, gift from Patrick's parents to Sara.



















Proud parents of the graduate, my Aunt Scottie & Uncle Ray














Me & the grad!














Me & Christian, our cousin Lindsey's little boy.



















The graduation ceremony at the Greater Richmond Convention Center.

So adorable!!! Dean and Christian.



















Before the ceremony














Siblings: My dad, Aunt Sherri and Uncle Ray














Uncle Ray, me and Dad














Christian being adorable














Mom & Dad pre-graduation. Aunt Jeanette got in the picture too!














Sam & Sara, Mass Comm Grads














Sara walking in!














She graduated! Isabella's handing her a gift.


















Me & the grad all dressed up!



















Megan Graduated too:

Her cake!














Congrats Megan!

1 comment:

Sara said...

YAY! Great photos. I think I just realized (most) of the ones on my FB page are from you guys, ha ha.