Happy Birthday Karen!
I got some great news last night! I found out that my cousin, Sara is engaged!! Sara has always been the little sister I never had, so I am so happy for her. Graduation next weekend and a wedding in the future. Sara and Patrick have been dating for several years. I've actually known Patrick since elementary school and we have been good friends over the years, so I am so happy for the two of them. No plans set yet, but the wedding will probably be next year. Congrats you two!! :-)
Dean heard from the HR department at IBM this past week. He has filled out some paperwork and they said that they will send an offer when everything is processed. So...it looks like he's going to New York this summer. We're so very excited for this opportunity. I, once again, am a very proud wife. It is definitely going to be very different around here, but things will work out. Anyone want to come visit Atlanta this summer?
1 comment:
Yay! You are the big sister I never had too (OK, but I have you so you are!)
Post a Comment