Happy Birthday David D!
My in-laws have been joking about me being a pin cushion ever since I had my allergy skin test. I'm really starting to feel like one now! One thing my dentist told me yesterday was that I am very young to have gum disease and that sometimes people with Diabetes get gum disease. Well, this of course, scared me. I know that Diabetes runs in my Grandma and my Uncle on my dad's side has it. So, this morning, I fasted (didn't eat anything after midnight) and went in to have a blood test. The result of the Diabetes test was negative! I did notice that my white blood cell count was a little high. I think that's because the gum disease is a type of bacterial infection and my body is trying to fight them off. I will probably receive a detailed report from my doctor, but that is what I found from the results.
On a good note, Dean ordered my laptop today. I went to look at it in the store at lunch today and it was $200 more! I just love deals! I should be getting it in the mail on Saturday or Monday. I'm excited!!
Tomorrow's Friday! YAY! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment