Today started out pretty good. I looked outside when I woke up and saw a little bit of snow had fallen over night. It was really pretty.
But then, I had to rush to go to the dentist, so scraping my windows wasn't fun. I was at the dentist for about 3 HOURS! They were being extra slow for some reason. I went in for a regular 6 month cleaning and they tell me that I have Gingivitis. I was shocked to hear the news since I make sure to take extra special care of my teeth. So instead of my regular cleaning...they do a deep cleaning. For that, they had to numb my left side and I have to go back in 2 weeks for the right side. My doctor isn't sure what caused my gums to start having this problem since I do not smoke and I take care of my teeth. He said that it could be a bacterial infection or it could mean that I have another health issue of some sort. I'm having some blood work done to check on everything. Please keep this situation in your prayers.
It's been a rough week for Dean too. On Monday night, we came home to find his computer making some noises that a computer should not make. It turns out his hard drive died. His system is rather old like mine was, so I'm going to give him the new fancy computer he put together and get me a new computer. We're looking for good deals right now. On top of that, on Tuesday, Dean's laptop decided to stop working. Turns out his CPU fan broke and since the computer can't cool itself, it doesn't boot up. Thankfully, the laptop is still under warranty, so he is sending it back to get repaired. Sometimes I really hate computers :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment