Friday, February 08, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for my family. My cousin's husband (Mom's side) died suddenly. He left behind a wife and 2 teenage kids. I do not know all the details, but this was a very tragic incident. My parents are on their way this weekend to West Virginia to be with the family.

Uncle Don is doing better with his recovery from surgery. I think he is going home soon. Uncle Charles (Sara's Grandfather) is still not doing well.

Last night I was at work until 10pm working on a project with my coworker. This project is for another group in our company, but there are a lot of issues that we are trying to get done this week/weekend. I don't think I have to come in any this weekend, but my group will be working hard.

Thank you for your continued prayers. When you don't know what else to do, you can always pray.

No comments: