Happy Birthday Amy!
Dean was a very good Valentine this year! He made me dinner and got me some pretty roses and a very cute card.
He also got me another very special treat. They are a "bouquet" of chocolate covered strawberries!!!! They are so beautiful and sooooo delicious! It was a very special surprise and something very unique. I loved them!
I also received some really pretty flowers and candy from my wonderful in-laws!
It's been a really good Valentine's Day! :-)
My allergy situation got a little worse. Yesterday my hands were itching a lot and today I woke up with a lot of my body itching. I called the doctor and I am on Prednisone for a few days until my skin test on Tuesday morning. I was a little scared at taking that medication at first, but it is a small dose for a short time, so I think I'll be okay. If it takes away the itching...I'll definitely do it!
Dean has a paper due tomorrow night for a conference. These papers are a big deal and take a lot of work, so say a little prayer for Dean that everything will go smoothly.
And last but not least, to make the day even more exciting...I GOT A RAISE!!!! It is my very first raise since being at AMI, so it is very exciting news! I'll have to take Dean to dinner this weekend to celebrate! YAY! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment