I am going to try to catch everyone up on our trips and post some pictures. First of all, Dean's trip was great. Not a lot of people turned out for his Intel presentation, but that wasn't his fault. He even got a chance to do some site seeing around San Fransisco and of course, drive around in the convertible some more.
My handsome husband in his convertible
Pacific Ocean
I flew into Richmond and Mom and I drove up to Massanutten Ski Resort. It rained the whole trip, but Mom and I were too busy having a good time to let it bother us. We were the last ones at the cabin. We all went to a farmer's market and had a lot of fun back at home with a game called Bananarama and Foosball. On Saturday we enjoyed the sunny weather and the scenery. We also drove to Shenandoah to shop and took some pictures by the Shenandoah River. That night we ate out and had an initiation ceremony that night for our newest members. Sunday morning Mom and I left early so that I could get back to have lunch with Mom and Dad and some of my in-laws, Mama Jane, Brother Geoff, Grammy and Grandad. We went to Topeka's! Yummy! After visiting the puppies, I flew back to Atlanta to be reunited with my husband after 5 days! Dean was at the airport with a single red rose. I missed him so much!
The Cabin - Hickory Oaks Chalet
Shenandoah River
Group Shot
Mom & Me - I really like this picture!
All in all, we both had wonderful mini vacations and are glad to be back home. Yesterday we carved our pumpkins. It's nice to have traditions.
Our Pumpkins! Dean's is the silly face and mine has stars all over it.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures, Eggie! That pumpkin must have taken a lot of time, but it turned out so nicely!!!
Post a Comment