Here's my pretty pot. It isn't the exact match of our set, but it is free. Yay!
Dean and I also went to the Georgia Tech vs. Virginia Tech football game last night. It was fun to see a Virginia team and it was fun acting like college students again. Unfortunately, GT lost. For some reason every time we got the ball, we would give it right back to VT. Oh well...maybe next year! Buzz, the mascot, threw a bag of Doritos at me. Then, I got my picture taken with him! I'll post the picture, but I was laughing really hard. Buzz was messing up my hair in the picture! Apparently it's the first thing yellow jackets see when they look at me.
The Marching Band
Go Jackets!
The Ramblin' Wreck
Buzz and Me!!
Dean had to work a lot this weekend to get his paper finished for the next conference deadline (Monday). I'll probably watch some Gilmore Girls and maybe even go shopping :-) Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I know i like never post...but I could resist---why is it that you were at a HOKIE game and didnt represent yuor home state--haha I would have been overly happy to lend some of my spare Hokie attire for the occaision! I am glad you had a fun time--I got to experience the fun of the games almost every fall weekend for 4 years--its great, isnt it? Cant wait to see you back in Richmond soon, Laura
Post a Comment