Thursday, November 15, 2007

Update

Dean and I are looking forward to Thanksgiving. We both really need a break from work. I've been working really hard on a project for about a month now and Dean has been working on another paper to be submitted for publication as well as other projects in his classes. We'll be heading to Richmond on Thanksgiving morning and coming back home Monday afternoon.

We had a small rain shower last night. It was good good to lay in bed and hear the raindrops hit the window. We really need a lot more rain. If you could send up a prayer for that, I know our whole state would appreciate it.

Could you also please continue to pray for Annie? She isn't doing too well. The doctors are talking about putting in a feeding tube. Her family doesn't really want to do that, but she won't be healthy without it, I don't think. Please pray that the right things happen. She's such a wonderful person and she means so much to our family.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting excited about the holiday season. I've started buying some gifts and I have a small list of things I want to ask for this Christmas as well. I think I've been good this year :-)

No comments: