Dean and I got sleep in the morning and then we went by Dean's friend Demijan's house. It was nice to finally meet him. Dean eats lunch with Demijan on Tuesdays, so I hear a lot about him. Then we went to this really good bakery called Alon's near Demijan's house that he recommended. We got some bread and desserts and everything was really tasty. After our little snack, we went on a hunt for curtains for our bedrooms since Dean likes it pitch black when we sleep. We finally found some we liked at Target and they need a little work, but I think they'll do ok. We also got some plants from Lowe's that are really cute! See:
Then we went to the grocery store and came home to fix dinner for the Lynch's. We had a good meal and we played Wii. It was a lot of fun.
Tomorrow we're going to Taste of Atlanta which is a food festival where restaurants from around Atlanta fix food for you! I'm sure it's going to be really yummy.
A few weeks ago when we were in Florida, my mom and dad brought me down a present that they bought me at a craft fair back home. It you know about my obsession for Livewire, you'll understand why this is such an awesome gift!! Thanks again Mom & Dad!! :-) The propellers actually move!
No comments:
Post a Comment