Saturday, December 16, 2006

This and That

Happy Birthday Annie! Annie's 94!!! Way to go! :-)

This is our last weekend before we'll be home for Christmas. Dean and I are planning to do some shopping and enjoy the beautiful weather outside! They're calling for a high of 72 today! We're going to this place close to my work that is an outdoor mall. I'm excited.

Prayer Request: Please keep my Aunt Scottie in your prayers. She found out yesterday she has to have bypass surgery. Also, keep Uncle Ray and Sara in your prayers as they help her get through this time. I appreciate it.

Sorry to have such a sad note in the journal, but I had to get the request out there. On a better note...Dean and I are coming home Thursday!

Miss you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hev, I think you love to shop indoors or outdoors even if you don't buy anything. YAH for you guys coming home Thursday We will be there and pick you up with bells on.
Love You

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Love
The Uncle