Monday, December 11, 2006

MWS

Happy Birthday Chadd!

I just have to say before I go to bed that Michael W. Smith is awesome! His concert was wonderful! The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra was magnificent! This is the 3rd time I've seen Michael W. in concert and it was still so great! Most of his songs were Christmas songs, but he threw a few extra in there as well, a lot of instrumental stuff that I didn't like for the longest time, but I've really come to love. It was fantastic.

At the end, he came out to play one last song as an encore. He played his well known song, Friends. It made me tear up thinking about you guys, you know who you are! *group hug!!*

Oh, and other than the music, the Fox Theatre is so beautiful. I hope we get the chance to go back!

Better get off to bed and try to get to sleep with all these songs stuck inside my head. Merry Christmas!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* <3

Anonymous said...

Hev
I know how you feel from the songs of MWS. I feel about the same way with the Gaithers
Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hev
Did your husband call by wonderful little girl quirky????? I think slapping the head deserves that title!