Sunday, November 05, 2006

Yes, yet another update!!

I think I was really post-deprived when we were having problems with the website, so I'm posting a lot now!

I found my anniversary present that Dean got me! It's a book called Marley & Me. It's about this family who got a puppy, a yellow lab, named Marley who always got into trouble. It tells about their adventures with their mischevious yet adorable little dog. I can't wait to read it! Dean is really turning me into a dog person!!

This weekend, Dean and I went to Piedmont Park with Matt and Lisa. We threw their big frisbee disk that we got them for their wedding and enjoyed the pretty pretty scenery. Here are some pictures!

Matt and Lisa














Piedmont Park














The Wildlife
The Blue Herring caught a fish and ate it while we were watching. It was really cool!














Atlanta has beautiful buildings. These are a few that I see everyday.














Dean and Me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for dog people! Of course even non-dog people like puppies. They don't really turn into dogs until they grow up... :-P

Piedmont Park looks like a beautiful park. I'm glad you guys had such a great time. Oh, and big frisbees are awesome!

Heather said...

No no no, you got it all wrong. Kittens, which everyone loves, grow up into cats. Puppies are always puppies, however big they are.

Oh, and I broke the giant frisbee we got Matt and Lisa for their wedding gift, lol. So don't buy a giant frisbee. The quality is very poor.

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute :-)

Anonymous said...

"Puppies are always puppies"... spoken like a true dog lover. *smiles*