It doesn't take a lot for Dean and me to get into the Christmas Spirit. I think we're pretty much already there. We put up the tree and are making a list of some other decorations that we should get. We need a tree skirt and stockings. That's on the list of things to do this weekend.
Here are some pictures of our Christmas Spirit!
1st Picture:

TaDa:

Family picture:

My good deal new buy today!:
5 comments:
Very lovely!! And so efficient. Will you come do our tree? We can't even decide where it should go.
Great job in finding the location of the tree. The tree is perfectly straight. Did you use the level and tape measure. We haven't bought one yet. Also nice welcome mat. You all think of every thing. Send more pictures as they become available.
Love
Hey, love your tree! I have been trying to decide how to decorate to make this a special Christmas since it will be our first one here in 27 years. Hev, you have never had a Virginia Christmas. It will be fun.
I need to know your plans of staying where on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'll share. Love you both!
beautiful :-)
Christmas time is here!
It was 70 degrees here today! I LOVE winters like this!! :-D
yay for pictures! what a beautiful tree... and hey i know those 2 people standing in front of it! :-P
it was great seeing you guys at church, too bad that was all i saw of you. glad you made it back to atlanta safely :)
Post a Comment