We just took in our camera to get fixed AGAIN and Dean's camera started working!! I don't know how or why, but I won't complain! I hope to take some pictures of the beautiful trees and their bright fall colors. I tried to post some pumpkin pictures, but this site is not cooperating with me. I will try again later.
My mom and dad were visiting from Wednesday to this afternoon! It was so much fun to be with them again. We had some good food and fun. I think they enjoyed their time here even when I was at work and Dean was at school. They visited the Jimmy Carter Center and Library and took a long walk around campus! They made it safely onto Florida to visit with my Aunt Jeanette and Uncle Jim (aka Uncle Peaches). They're going to the Florida State and UVA game tomorrow.
Yay for the weekend!! I love being able to spend time with Dean. During the week we have the evenings and that's about it, so it's good to spend all day together. I guess you can say we're still in the honeymoon phase. I hope we don't ever grow out of that! :-)
1 comment:
It's a great life. I hope the honeymoon last forever!!! know you enjoyed your Mom and Dad as they did you all.I miss themnot being here Mrs. B
Post a Comment