Happy Birthday Daddy Roo!!! (Dean's Dad)
Happy Birthday Aunt Linda!!!
Happy Birthday Katie!!!
This week was pretty slow at work for me. I had to read a lot of specifications and user manuals. They were rather dry and a little boring, but I got through. I got a good glimpse at the types of things I will end up doing when I am finally fully trained and that was exciting, so that's a good thing. We're going to have a Thanksgiving luncheon at work next weekend. I'm really excited. My company is going to supply the turkey and we're bringing in dishes. I'm going to make a pumpkin pie! Yum!!
Dean's week was kind of hectic. He had to work from home Wednesday evening to catch up on some things. His weekly Friday meeting was over early for once, so that was good!
Friday night we went with the Lynch's to dinner at this "southern style" mexican place. The atmosphere was nothing like a mexican restaurant and they had interesting tacos, like fried chicken and crawfish. We then took a trip to Walmart! That reminded me of the good ole high school days. We were getting snacks for our movie trip! We went to see Flushed Away. It was a cute animated movie.
Tonight was our turn to cook for the Lynch's. I made a pumpkin pie and let me tell you, it was delicious! Just like Mom's! YAY! Dean tried a meal that they had at Publix (our grocery store) one day. It was country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and bacon green beans. It was YUMMY!
12 day's until Thanksgiving!!! Can't wait to see ya again, Richmond, VA!!
2 comments:
11 days to Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you all. Good to hear you can make a great pumpkin pie. Now you have to get Dean into eating them.
Southern-style mexican.... sounds strange....
Post a Comment