Dean and I are very excited about Thanksgiving. We're heading back home to Richmond to visit the family and our friends. We're going to have 2 Thanksgiving meals and a hang out with friends. We'll definitely be at Asbury on Sunday to give out some hugs!
Dean and I had a good weekend. We went to the GT vs Duke game with the Lynch's. We had a very good time and Tech won 49-21!
Just for Dad...


Midtown from the top of the stadium:

Yesterday, Dean and I went to buy a Christmas Tree!! We got an artificial tree since we are in the apartment and are going to be away for Christmas. Dean was very offended that we bought a Christmas tree before Thanksgiving, but I want it here so we can put it up when we come back from Thanksgiving break. It's about 7 feet tall and we got red, green and white lights and a star tree topper. It's exciting!!
4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of Bobby Dodd Stadium. It was a great game against Duke. Not they have a game with Georgia, which they will win.
Only one more day of work and then Richmond. Can't wait to see you and Dean. See you at the airport. Again thanks for the pictures. Atlanta is beatiful.
Love Dad
Sorry , To correct spelling, not is now and beatiful is beautiful. Just got excited about the pictures.
ya!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you and Dean. What a wonderful Thanksgiving we will have. Can't wait!!!!! Your tree will be so beautiful and you will have fun putting it up together.
Sorry, but I looked at the "Just for Dad" pictures. I tried not to, I really did. But they were just there.
Uncle Ray
Post a Comment