Thursday, February 25, 2010

WOOHOO!!!!

Happy Birthday Lindsey! (2/20)
Happy Birthday Aunt Scottie! (2/22)
Happy 1st Birthday Claire! (2/22)

It's official!!! I received a promotion today! I am no longer a Junior BIOS Engineer, but a full fledged BIOS Engineer! I'm am so extremely excited! I worked hard for this promotion and it finally came through! My promotion letter said, "This is a reflection of appreciation for your hard work and dedication as an employee of AMI." I've had lots of ups and downs in the last 3.5 years at AMI, but to read those words makes it all worth while! (The raise was pretty awesome too!)

Dean and I celebrated tonight by going to the Cheesecake Bistro. Yummy!

Tomorrow we're heading to Jacksonville, Florida to visit family! We always feel like we're at a five star resort when we're there! What a perfect time to plan a celebratory vacation!

Life is good! WOOHOO!!!!

1 comment:

Mom & Dad said...

We are so proud of you!!!
Love you!
Mom & Dad