Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day!

Happy Early Valentine's Day!!

I found the PERFECT gift for Dean! I gave it to him early so it wouldn't melt. It's the World's Largest Reese Cup!!
















Dean's weapon of choice! Yum!
















This is the most snow we have seen in Atlanta! Here are some snow pictures...

Snow on the trees!!
















Snow on the buildings in Midtown!
















Some of the recently planed Pansies got a blanket of snow!
















Snow on a Holly Tree!
















It's hard to see, but there are two snow angels on the ground. The one on the right is a little bigger than the one on the left!
















WE LOVE SNOW!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Great pictures. Hope Dean doesn't get sick on his Valentine treat.
I must tell you this, when I saw the last picture, I thought (for a moment) that your hair was purple.
I know you would never do that, but just for a second, my heart beat an extra beat!! HA HA!

Love you!
Happy Valentine's Day