Monday, February 15, 2010

My Better Half

Dean and I were made for each other. I've known this for a while now and it has been proved to me again this Valentine's Day. My husband is extremely smart. He has a really big heart and he always finds ways to show me how much he loves me. It's quite amazing. But, my husband gets a little confused about dates.

For Dean, Valentine's Day this year was today, February 15th! Yesterday, when I presented Dean with a gift, he was able to put together part of my present. Today I come home to a picked up apartment, the trash and recycling taken out, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and the table set up for a home cooked meal. What a great way to end a Monday!

My beautiful flowers, with a card and a candy heart!





















The Master Chef!
















The dinner was...fish and chips!! Dean is trying his hardest to make me like fish. I have to admit that the fish was good. I still will not say that I love fish, but I cleaned my plate! Look how good the dish looks! (There was also a cucumber and tomato salad!)

1 comment:

MOM K said...

That boy just knows how to get out of "hot water". Ha!!!
Way to do Dean!!!