Life has been pretty routine lately for us. We have been going to the gym to swim for 3 days a week over that past few weeks. I have been trying to swim more laps in the time that we swim. Dean swims like a champ! He has been swimming since before he was born! We have a lot of fun swimming, so it doesn't feel like work when we exercise.
We're very jealous of our friends and family back home who have snow. We love snow. We would love to see some more of that fluffy white stuff.
I'm starting to get that itch. I CANNOT wait for baseball season!!! I already found out that the home opener is April 5th. It starts around 4pm, so I'll have to leave work early, but I'm going to be there! I just hope that Dean will get me tickets!! :-)
My awesome Camry is on the recall list!! It is very sad. I hate the bad reputation that Toyota is getting. I love all the Toyotas we've had in our lives and the ones we have now. They're all reliable cars and we haven't had any real problems before. I feel very strongly about these cars because of our accident. I know that #1 it was the grace of God that protected us, but I also know that the design of our Camry helped. We'll take our Camry to get fixed and hopefully there won't be any more recalls.
Looking forward to the weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment