Congratulations Ryan & Lindsay married on 9/26!
Happy Birthday Maverick! (9/30)
Happy Birthday Lisa Lynch! (10/2)
Happy Birthday Liz! (10/3)
Yes, it's been a while since I last posted. I will blame that on our trip to Richmond and Dean leaving for San Fransisco. He has since come back with an idea for a thesis, but now he has to do all the work. Please send up some prayers because sometimes it's tough for Dean to work.
The last trip to Richmond was lots of fun. We enjoyed hanging out with our friends at the wedding and then I got to spend some time with my parents since Dean left for California during the middle of the trip. We had lots of fun as always!
Tonight Dean and I went to the final Braves game of the 2009 season. It was a tough loss...15 innings, but we still love the Braves. We're looking forward to next season already!
Please keep my coworker, Sandra, in your prayers. She lost her husband of 3 months this week during surgery following a motorcycle accident. I keep praying for her, but I don't know what else to do. I know that everything happens for a reason but I can't imagine the pain she's going through.
And last but not least...we're excited about the cooler weather here in Atlanta. Fall is a beautiful time of the year!
1 comment:
thats great Dean found a thesis topic!
-Megan D
Post a Comment