Thursday, October 15, 2009

Slow Posting

Happy 2nd Birthday John Jr! (10/8)
Happy Birthday Hope! (10/11)
Happy Birthday David J! (10/11)
Happy 4th Birthday Charlie! (10/14)

I know I've been a slow poster lately and I wish I had a good excuse, but at least I'm updating now!

Dean and I are doing well. We've been sticking to our swimming at least twice a week and enjoying that. We went to Taste of Atlanta last weekend where over 80 restaurants from the Atlanta area came and let us sample their food! It was very very yummy. So yummy in fact that it took a couple hour nap to cure me of my food coma. Dean, a much more experienced eater, worked the whole time I slept!

I just finished a major project at work and I got good reviews back from our customer. I love the feeling I get when fixing the issues I have at work. The project that Dean has been working on is due at the end of this month. Then, it's going to be full focus on thesis research! Wee!

Prayer Requests:
1) A good friend of mine a long long time ago has found himself in a bit of trouble. I don't want to go into the details, but please keep him in your prayers.
2) I finally get my permanent crown put on my tooth (after 2 months and battling with the insurance company) on Monday. I've never had this done before, so I just want to stay calm for it. I'm pretty good with dental work pain, but we'll see.
3) Monday also marks the 1 year anniversary of our car accident. It's been on my mind a little this week and I'm looking forward to getting past that day.

Atlanta finally figured out it's Fall. We're not suppose to get past 60s this coming week! I'm going to have to get out my sweaters!

The in-laws are visiting!! They will be here to finish out October. We're planning on going to Cavalia which is a show that I think will be like Cirque du Soliel but with horses!! Then, the weekend after that my parents will be down. We're going to an Atlanta Falcons game! This will be Dean's first Falcons game and I'm looking forward to showing him the Dome! Lots of fun, as always, awaits us!

No comments: