Happy Birthday Bonnie! (10/18)
Happy 1st Anniversary Marshall & Pam! (10/18)
Happy 1st Birthday Luke! (Today!)
At this time a year ago, we were in Shands Hospital in Gainsville, Florida. For the past week or so I've been dreading this day, the year anniversary of our car accident. I thought today I would do a lot of reflecting and a lot of crying. I haven't really done either. Instead, I did think about the accident while I was on the road. I did think about the accident several times at work. But, each time I would say a prayer thanking God that Dean and I are both here, safe and happy. I've hugged Dean a little tighter and kissed him a little longer. Our God is an awesome God!! I can't say it enough. And again, I would like to give a big thank you to all our family and friends who were there physically, prayed, sent cards and/or called. You all mean the world to us!
Today I also had my permanent crown finally "installed." It wasn't too bad and it's feeling pretty natural already. Thanks for your prayers.
A final request, please send up some prayers for my newest cousin, Makenzie Stowers. She is only a week old, but is having some problems, first with her lungs and now they're sending her to a hospital that specializes in neurology for children. Her little body keeps moving and jerking non-stop. For my in-laws, this is Aunt Jeanette's very first Great-Grandchild.
No comments:
Post a Comment