Happy Birthday Charlie H!
Happy Birthday Ashley!
In case you haven't hear yet, Atlanta is flooded! We have had rain for over a week and all of the small rivers and creeks are flooding. Last night we had a thunderstorm ALL NIGHT LONG! It was LOUD too! I fell asleep during the blasts of thunder, but did not sleep soundly. This morning my normal route (I-85) was blocked! Luckily by the time I got moving and into work it was opened back up but several cars were still stalled on the side of the road from the rain. I also had to take a slight detour near my office since the road I normally take was covered in water.
It rained pretty much all day. I had to take a back way home and only had to make one u-turn. It took about an hour so all in all it was pretty good. Schools around the area were out today and are already canceled for tomorrow. Dean and I are staying high and dry. I guess that's one good thing about living on the top floor of our apartment! Now if only my work would close for the day tomorrow, things would be perfect! But, I promise to take my time and wander into work when I feel it is safest.
1 comment:
Mind if you pass some of the rain to Richmond? We could use some!
Post a Comment